- We will be responsible for all personal data collected.
All personal data collected will be used and processed fairly and
lawfully while in our possession or custody.
We ensure all users that we would be accountable for our organisation's
- Should there be a requirement for data are to be transferred to someone (other
than the individual or the organisation or its employees), we will take
reasonable steps to ensure that the data which is to be transferred will not be
processed inconsistently with this Model Code.
- The identity of the person(s) designated by our organisation to oversee the
organisation's compliance with the principles shall be made known upon request.
- We collect personally identifiable information for the sole purpose of
registering a user and for transactional purposes on our web site.
- Personal data collected, will not be used for a new purpose unless we obtain
consent from users. We are the sole owner of the personally identifiable
information collected on this site.
- We do not collect sensitive information from users.
We assure users that all personal information collected would be used or
disclosed only for the purposes for which it was collected.
- We will obtain consent from users should we need to use the personal data for a
new purpose or for a purpose not previously identified. We assure users that
consent will be obtain prior to use of their personal data.
- Users may withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual
restrictions and reasonable notice. Users may only be subjected to consequences
because of this decision where the information is required to
fulfill the specified and legitimate purposes set out by the organisation.
- Only the necessary personal data is collected from registered users for business
purposes only. Both the amount and the type of data collected shall be limited
to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and
- We will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally identifiable
information to any 3rd party. We do not send unsolicited marketing
email to our users. Registered
users will occasionally receive email on special promotions we hold. Out of
respect for the privacy of our users, users may opt-out of receiving these
communications by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line in the email.
- We do not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for
those purposes for which they are collected. Should we require the use of
personal data for a new purpose, we will ensure that obtain approval from the
user prior to using the personal data of the user for the new purpose.
- We have developed guidelines and implemented procedures to govern the
destruction of personal data that are no longer required to fulfill the
- We do not use "cookies",
“web-bugs” or any other tracking technologies to collect information from
users of our web site.
- We would not display or make publicly available, whether through online
directories, customer lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable
ensure all users that all personal information collected is accurate and kept up
to date. We will only make a
request to users for updates of personal data if the update is necessary to
fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected. We do not maintain
duplicate copies of personal information in different systems.
- We ensure all users that appropriate security
safeguards are in place to protect personal data against unauthorised access,
misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft,
destruction or damage.
Only authorised personals have access to our systems.
Consultants, contractors or other temporary employees do not have
access to the data.
All employees in our organisation are aware of the
importance of maintaining confidentiality of the personal data collected
from users. Circulars are distributed to all employees to ensure they are
aware of the compliance.
policy is set out in the same language medium as the web site.
objective of collecting their personal data.
- Users can write to us to request to obtain details of personal data submitted to
- All complaints and requests can be made to the following person:
- Name: Steven Ang Cheng Huat
- Designation: MD
- Email: email@example.com
Individual Access and Correction
- We allow users the right to access their personal
information. Users can access their
personal information by using their respective username and password to gain
access to their personal information.
- If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire
our service, you may correct, update or remove your personal data at the member
information page or by emailing our Customer Support.
- We will respond to our customer’s request within a reasonable time and we charge
/ do not charge a reasonable fee / a fee for providing the information or data
- Our mechanisms and processes are in place to receive and address complaints or
inquiries about our policies and procedures relating to the handling of personal
data. Appropriate measures taken to amend policies and procedures if a complaint
is found to be justified.
Protection of Minors
- Children (users under the age of 18 years) are not eligible to use our services
or purchase any products online unsupervised.
request that children do not submit any personal information to us online. If
you are under the age of 18 years, you may only surf the Site only if you have
obtained consent from your parents/legal guardian or if you are under the
supervision of your parent or legal guardian.
- This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not
applies solely to information collected by this website.