Bintan Pearl Beach Resort is located about an hour drive from all the ferry terminals, during the hour journey you will see village life which is very cool and already it sets the mood for a nice and relaxing time.
Hospitality was nice and warm upon arrival, and the layout of the room is amazing if you leave all curtains undrawn you will have a sea view while you shower. Also, you are so close to the sea that you can hear the sea waves as you are lying on a very comfortable bed.
They have a sister resort which is Bintan Agro, a much bigger resort with more facilities.
Food at their Sun Moon Kelong was fresh and delicious, prices are reasonable for Bintan's standard, and they offer frequent shuttles between both resorts to facilitate your movements.
Free & Easy Package Includes:
- Accommodation at Standard room with breakfast
- Two-ways ferry economical class tickets with seaport taxes via Bintan Resort Ferries
- Two-way land transfer from ferry terminal to hotel
- Detailed fare list in PDF
Add On Package @ S$65 ($70 from Apr’23) per person Includes:
- HALF DAY BINTAN TOUR PACKAGE
- Package Includes: Visiting Bintan Mini Desert, Blue Lake, Reclining Buddha Temple
- Seafood Lunch or Dinner at local Kelong restaurant.
- Pick up time: 9AM & 3PM
- Pick up point: Hotel lobby.
- Duration: 4-5 hours
- Deluxe Room: S$35 per room per night
- Grand Deluxe Jacuzzi: S$60 per room per night
Peak season Hotel surcharge:
- +$25 per room on Saturdays
- +$100 per room on 2023-04-07, 2023-04-21 to 2023-04-24
Peak Ferry surcharge:
- +$15 per traveller on 2023-04-06 to 2023-04-09, 2023-04-21 to 2023-04-23, 2023-04-28 to 2023-05-01, 2023-06-02 to 2023-06-04, 2023-06-29 to 2023-07-02
Surcharges from Jun 2023 to be advised.