The Kingdom of Cambodia is a Southeast Asian nation bordered by Vietnam to the east, Laos to the north, Thailand to the northwest, and the Gulf of Thailand to the southwest.
Cambodia has several must-see places during your trip, such as Siem Reap with Angkor Wat, Phnom Penh the capital and SihanoukVille or SVille for short in the south and the closest you will get to a classic beach resort.
The Package price includes:
- Accommodation in DBL/Twin in 2night in Siem Reap & 2nights in Phnom Penh
- Transfers and transportation as per program with A/C by private vehicle
- Entrance fee to visit as per the program
- English speaking guide as a whole program
- Boat ticket to the floating village on Tonle Sap Lake
- Water on the vehicle or during a visit
- Meals: Daily breakfast
- Get 1 FOC for T/L for every 15 paying guests
- Detailed fare list in PDF
The Package price excludes:
- Travel insurance of all kinds.
- Visa fees (Tourist visa 30 US$/pax) and Assistant visa at the airport (10US$/pax)
- Laundry, Drinks, Personal expenses, Tips, optional tours, and So on
- International air ticket to/from Cambodia and airport tax
- Direct flight is available on Singapore Airlines from Singapore
- The meal is mentioned in the program.
- Other optional tours if any
- Other services are not mentioned in the program.
- Purchase of travel (COVID-19) insurance is encouraged
- 5 Stars: REP: Borei Angkor Resort & Spa, PNH: Palace Gate Hotel & Resort
- 4 Stars: REP: Royal Angkor Resort, PNH: Duong Chan Hotel
- 3 Stars: REP: Angkor Holiday Hotel, PNH: Relax Hotel & Apartment
Peak Seasons and Gala Dinners:
- 5 Stars:
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on 31st Dec. 2023: SGD170/Adult
- 4 Stars:
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on 25th & 31st December 2023: SGD145/Adult & SGD170/Adult
- Peak Surcharge: 26th Dec 2023 – 06th Jan 2024=> SGD60/room/night
- 3 Stars:
- Peak Surcharge: 31st Dec 2023=> SGD30/room/night
- Child Rate applies to Children under 11 years old